Posted by Tim
From leading chef Peter Gordon.
This fresh tasting aromatic smoothie is bursting with goodness and flavour.
Just make sure you wash the herbs and spinach leaves in cold water, then
drain before using. I like to make it using sheeps yoghurt which adds a
lovely background flavour. For 2
- 300ml plain yoghurt
- 300ml milk (or soy milk or fruit juice)
- 3 tablespoons Baobab powder
- 4 tablespoons runny honey (try Manuka honey from New Zealand)
- 120g (3/4 punnet) blueberries
- 15 mint leaves
- 10 basil leaves
- a handful of baby spinach leaves, stalks removed
- a handful of ice cubes (optional)
Place everything in the blender and whizz for a minute. Drink straight away.